Previous Project | Next Project | Back to Project Type
Tier1 Performance Solutions|
Cranberry Township, PA
6,560 square feet - Interior architecture for a corporate office.
Tier1 Performance Solutions relocated to the Cranberry Woods Office Park, located north of downtown Pittsburgh. The goal of the project was to create a more collaborative workspace that promoted Tier1’s brand and philosophy.
• The clean and bright environment encourages “organization evolution, talent development and a more strategic culture.”
• The industrial office design features concrete floors, exposed ductwork, an operable garage door, and a brushed metal Tier1 branded sign.
• The collaboration / reception area is designed to be relaxed and inviting, with bar height tables and chairs, encouraging impromptu meetings.
• The training room, which is known as “The Garage”, features a metal and glass garage door that creates a flexibility to meet space requirements. When the door is open, the training room and collaboration / reception area may be used for a variety of office and client related events.
• The office environment is an open concept plan. There are two private offices with glass side lights to maintain visibility.
• Two interior conference rooms and several smaller private spaces with glass doors - known as “think tanks” - provide employees with a space for privacy and focus.
• A breakroom is equipped with movable tables that allow for a variety of configurations.